Here comes the cake!!!
This past weekend we celebrated Matt's 1st birthday by throwing him a Luau. We picked up this idea when we lived in Hawaii and now it seems like it's going to be a tradition of ours. We invited family and all of our friends that had babies this past year. There was a lot of great people and a lot of great food. I can't take credit for the yummy food though, I have to thank the Dumuni's for that. The food was far better than any Hawaiian food I ever had in Hawaii. Matthew definitely seemed to enjoy himself. He was getting a lot of attention and when it came time for the cake he had a ball (with a little nudging at first). I am so thankful for everyones help, I am blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life. But most importantly I am thankful for Matthew. I can't believe he has been in our lives a year, it seems to have gone by so fast. He has such a sweet personality and Carson and I couldn't feel more blessed to be privileged to raise such a wonderful boy. We love you Matthew! Happy 1st Birthday!
9 comments:
Happy b-day!! what a cutie you have on your hands. Doesn't time just seem to fly. Lily is going ot be TWO this summer, and I can hardly believe it!
Yay for happy first birthday! I can't believe he is already one! INSANE! It looks like you guys have a lot of fun adventures out there. And how cute is that luau? I love it!
how fun! cute cute pics! what a good tradition for you guys to have!
okay, first of all you look amazing for only had a baby a year ago! And second of all you guys make cute kids! A lua is such a great idea and I'm sure he had a blast!
Wow, I can't believe he's one already! He's adorable and looks a lot like you in the pic of you together. You have such cute boys Morgan!
What a fun party! I remember Carter's and what a good time we had. I am looking forward to seeing you at the reunion in just a few days...
Happy Birthday Matthew! What a fun Laua? Where did the cute hawaiian boys come from? Love it.
Okay, I know I spelled Luau wrong. haha.
How fun! Someday I hope to attend a real luau in Hawaii. See you soon!
Post a Comment