CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Gone Fishin'



Last week we went out to the Ammons' farm with some of my girlfriends and their kids. Some took the canoe around the pond, some pet the horses and calf and others just had a great time running around. One girl walked by me (Amelia) and said, "This place is amazing!" I had to laugh knowing that my father in-law would be pleased to know that some young kids loved his place as much as he does. Carter and I had fun trying to fish. We didn't catch anything but Carter had a lot of fun reelling in the line. Maybe next time we'll catch one or should I say Carson will help him catch one. If we did catch a fish I wouldn't know what to do if we did. Probably squirm and squeal.

4 comments:

Anne said...

Cute pictures- you guys look so picturesque on the dock together!

The Lady of the House said...

Next time you go, call us! Ella loves fishing...

Curtis, Crystal, Vance, Kael, and Merek Birdno said...

That is an adorable picture. Grandpa would be proud of you teaching your son how to fish.

Kristi said...

That looks like a lot of fun! LOVE IT!