So this wonderful loaf of bread you see would make you think it is my latest creation but on the contrary its Carson's. Lately Carson had been making whole wheat bread for us. He has enjoyed making it and we have enjoyed eating it. He has even ground the wheat and has not used a bread machine but their has been a lot of help from the "Bosch". Last week Carson picked some blackberries from his parents farm and we had a bunch left over after making cobbler. So I decided to make some blackberry jam with it. It has been a good addition to the bread.What could be better than homemade bread and jam? Yummy!
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Homemade Bread and Blackberry Jam
Posted by Ammons Family at 6:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
What a domestic little man you have! I think the only thing Dave has ever made for us are pancakes and dutch babies ;o)
Mmmm...looks really yummy! Plus nothing makes your house smell better than baking bread!
P.S. Notice one of the names on our baby name poll is Carson...thought you might be chuffed!
That makes me hungry for yumminess! :o)
Nothing is better than homemade bread and jam! And I'm impressed that Carson is one of the baker's. I love that picture of you and your little boy fishing by the way. Looks like a fun summer!
Look at your hard working husband. That is awesome. And I am sure that your jam was amazing. How are things with you guys?
Hi Morgan! It's Kelly. Remember me? I stumbled across your blog so I thought I would say hello. How funny we both named our boys Carter. Hey Email me kellykleinman@msn.com and I will add you to my blog. Talk to you later. Jackie told me she saw you at the temple you will have to let me know next time you are here so we can hang out.
Yum! Yum!
Post a Comment