CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Keith Urban & Carrie Underwood Concert!!!!

Standing in line with our friends the Wagstaff's and the Walker's
The person in the white shirt is Carrie Underwood

Keith Urban on stage, guitarist in the screen and thousands of flashing cameras.

This past week Wal-Mart hosted a share holders convention, so to keep them all happy, for entertainment they put on a couple of concerts. One of them being Keith Urban and Carrie Underwood on Thursday night. It was open to the public so Carson and I went with some friends. The best part was that it was free, yup free!!! It was so much fun. Carrie Underwood did great but the highlight was Keith Urban. He is a great entertainer, he even traded his guitar for a fan's cowboy hat. I hope Wal-Mart does this again next year. It brought in so many people from all over the world. The next day I was at the mall and some Asian women took pictures of Matt. They would have taken a picture of Carter if he would have let them. I guess they couldn't resist the cuteness of my All-American boy.

5 comments:

The Morrisons... said...

Random lady taking pictures, so funny. Looks like fun!

Caralee said...

Fun! You know I still have never been to a real concert.

galbraithfam said...

Ok--serious jealousy! So fun! I love Carrie Underwood, I'm glad you guys got to go see her. You looked so cute in your pink dress by the way.

Kristi said...

I am sort of (ok, a lot) jealous. those are two of my very favorites! glad you had a fun time! it was great to see you this weekend. wish we had more time!

janine said...

Man, I am so jeolous! Those are two of my favorite artists! We sure miss you guys and need to plan a trip to see you! What studdly little guys you have! Carson must be a proud dad! We are getting our second boy in October. I am really liking the name Carson, but I have to convince Janine! Hope you don't mind Carson! Take Care
Eric, Janine & Fam