Carter is trying to row the boat
Matt crawling around in the dirt
Carter is giving a big hug to Aunt Payton and Grandma
This last week we went to Arizona to go a family reunion on my Dad's side. It was great to see everyone and spend time with the family. I don't get to see my family very much so it is special when I do. We camped on the rim where it was pretty and cool.We all had a good time. Carter had fun throwing sticks and rocks, going on walks and going fishing. He spent a lot of time with his Grandma and would hardly let her out of his sight. Although he did have a good time fishing with Grandpa and Uncle Nathan. Matthew had a blast getting dirty. I tried to keep him as clean as possible but then I gave up and let him do what he does best, get dirty. Carson's favorite part would have to be the whiffle ball game and coming in second would be playing "hearts." He probably would have said he enjoyed fishing but he ended up with a sunburn because of it. I loved the opportunity I had to play some card games, a true Call tradition I don't do enough. Blogging has been a great way to keep in touch with all my cousins in Arizona but it was better to actually spend time with them and their kids. I believe there are eight kids 2 and under, crazy! At one of the activities they made a DVD of the past reunions (thanks Shantelle) and it made me very grateful for the opportunity I have to be part of such an amazing family. Even though I live far away I still feel a close connection to all of them. I have Grandma Call to thank for this. She was right when she said she had the best family in the world. And thank you to everyone who made it a great 41st Call Family Reunion.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Call Family Reunion
Posted by Ammons Family at 12:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Love the pictures! It was a fun reunion. Dad does have a special family. Your sacrifice to come to the reunion was noticed & appreciated. The best part was being Carter's shadow! Love him so much! Love you all!
I love seeing pictures of the family. Man I can't believe how much your brothers have grown. Looks like you guys had a blast:)
The reunion was so fun! We were so glad to see you guys, and wish we could have seen you for even longer! These are cute pictures, too! :o)
I'm SO glad you guys could come! Your boys are so cute and it was great seeing you all. I love your new hair too!
I'm very jealous you got to go to Arizona--even though it has got to be soooo hot right now! Looks like you guys had a blast! How's your mom by the way?
bet that concert was amazing!
i am SOOO bumbed about the reunion! my mom said your boys were messy all the time but so cute! i missed you! glad you had fun though!
My kids loved having you guys there. (So did I, we all love you!) Spencer and Carter were fun to watch - like a couple of little, excited boys playing together! (Good job of getting so many pictures on your blog. Glad you figured it out.)
Post a Comment