CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Home Improvements


Before: Blah, yawn, blah.


After: Much better!

This summer Carson and I have been trying to fix up our house a little at a time. We spent this past weekend painting our Kitchen. It turned out great...finally. It took a few coats of paint to come out right(yellow is a tricky color). We have also painted the family room, installed ceiling fans in the bedrooms, updated the lighting in the Kitchen, and spruced up the front yard a bit. We are enjoying this opportunity but we wish had more time to spend on it. Next on our to-do list is the hall bathroom. That is going to be our biggest task yet. I am looking forward to getting rid of the 1970's avocado green tile and having a new bathroom, but I am not looking forward to the mess. Wish us luck!

8 comments:

Caralee said...

It looks great Morgan! How fun to have a home to improve.

Auburn said...

What a cute house. Isn't it fun to fix up? Ha ha. we've been doing the same thing to ours for the last 10 months and I feel your excitement and your pain.

Kristi said...

Good luck! I have a couple years on Auburn...I know all about the mess. Wait, you totally saw our house when Claire was born...it's worth it. We'll hopefully never do it again, but it has been a fun adventure along the way! The house looks great! It's so fun to be homeowners, huh! Makes me feel all grown up!

Emilee said...

that is cool, put more pics of inside!

Jones Family said...

That's so great all the work you two are doing. Looks cute!

janine said...

I'm so jealous! Can't wait to have my own house to fix up!! looking good!

The Morrisons... said...

Cute house...and the lawn looks great! Way to go Carson. I love to do projects like that but, then at the same time hate it. We have been moving Cash into his new room and that room was our office/storage room. You can only imagine what the rest of our house looks like...a disaster! Anyway, keep this pics coming.

Carma Lee said...

I'm with Em, put pics of the inside. I love red brick houses, always wanted one. Lucky you!