CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Birthday Time!


The Girlfriend Party


Snapshot of our date night

This past week I celebrated my birthday and had a great time doing so. I felt like it was a week long event and who can complain about that.

One night I went out with some girlfriends for dessert and then we went to see the movie "Mama Mia". It was so much fun, the movie was a little cheesy but I loved it.

Throughout the week I received cards and a package from my family. My mom gave me a steam canner, which I was happy about but at the same time it shows how old I am getting. Maybe I should just say how "domesticated" I am getting.

Then Saturday night Carson and I went out for the evening while the boys spent the night with Grandma and Grandpa Ammons. Carson took me to a nice Spanish restaurant and then we played mini golf. Later he was nice enough to watch a chic flick with me, "27 Dresses". It was my first night away from Matthew only 2nd time away from Carter so it was really weird for me. In a strange way a felt lonely without them home with me.

Then on Sunday we had dinner out at Carson's parents and I had my favorite kind of birthday cake... CHEESECAKE!!! So all in all I would say it was a pretty good birthday.What a great week!

10 comments:

Anne said...

Happy birthday Morgan! I thought Mamma Mia was awesome and just about died laughing when I saw Pierce bust out in song. As for getting a canner for your birthday... I get something for the kitchen or house for just about everything, too. Kind of silly but I like it... so that's even worse! :)

galbraithfam said...

SOOOOO fun! Happy Birthday and what a way to celebrate! That picture of you and Carson is so cute. Nothing better than celebrating all week long...but I'm sure you deserved it!

Caralee said...

Morgan- Happy Birthday! It sounds like you had a great time and all sorts of celebrations. Sure love you!

Auburn said...

Happy B-day! It would have been fun to see you all when we were in MO, but I didn't know you all were so CLOSE!! Maybe next time . . .

Emilee said...

morgan, you hair looks so good! so do you obviously! happy late b-day! love ya!

The Morrisons... said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds fun. Looks like you cut your hair too...or is that old news? Cute.

Lara said...

Happy Belated! You look adorable Morgan! I love your hair!

Kelly said...

Happy very late birthday! Sounds like you had a great time. I agree with Mama Mia being cheesy I was talked into seeing it with some of the girls and well you probably can't even imagine me sitting through it, but I survived. Happy B-day again.

Kristi said...

Happy Birthday! Sorry I didn't know it was your birthday until I just read this post. :o( I'm glad you had fun. I can't wait to see that movie!

Carma Lee said...

Happy belated B-day! Our anniversary is the 26th. John will go to chic flicks with me too - sweet men!