I don't know if its kids, boys or just my boys but they find the craziest places to get into. Matthew has decided that he likes to take out all the DVD's in our entertainment center and climb in to the drawer and make himself a little seat there. It sure is cute but definitely a mess. I think it is about time to get a lock for that drawer.
We have a rain barrel out back that we use to help us water our garden. Carter loves to get into it and help with the watering. Maybe he is helping too much, our garden is getting a little out of control! It is suppose to be a 4x4 garden, but as you can see the watermelon plants are growing out of it because the tomatoes are taking over. Oh well, more food for us!
8 comments:
Way to go on the garden! That is awesome. Your boys are super cute.
Awesome garden! I love it. Isn't it great to have that yummy fresh food?
That is so funny he sits in the drawer. Very impressive garden, I wish I could grow things but even my desert plants that are supposed to live through anything die.
Yummy. I am going to plant a garden this fall/winter after the baby comes. I may need some advice from you! :o)
And as far as the DVD drawer goes, I think that's very funny. Claire takes out the DVD's, but hasn't gotten IN the drawer, YET! :o)
Hey Morgan! Long time no see! Cute boys. My 1 year old is constantly taking things out of drawers and climbing into them. Any drawer he can find in the house he does that with.
Lisa Frandsen Stonehocker
your house looks awesome! and those boys are so big and stinkin cute!
Matt looks so cute in the drawer and I love the garden, nice!
I love having the kids help out in the garden! Looks like you're going to get some good tomatoes!
Post a Comment