
Saturday we went to Prairie Grove ( a little town outside Fayetteville) for the Copeland Reunion. It was and afternoon gathering for Carson's mom's side of the family. We had a good time and it was neat to catch up on some history while we were there. Prairie Grove Battlefield Park is a place where they had a Civil War battle. They have a neat playground for the kids and then surrounding it they have a museum and a lot of old houses and a driving tour around the battlefield. Next time my mom comes to visit I will have to take her there. She will think she had died and gone to heaven. Sorry there are no pictures of the family our batteries to the camera were dead. Big bummer. Oh well, its not like we will never be there again, its only a 20 min. drive.



5 comments:
Family reunions are fun! It seems like you guys have gotten your share of those this summer! It seems like a beautiful park!
Hey Morgan! Cute blog! We should have been looking at it all along!
Sounds like a good time. We just got back from our Ellingson reunion with my siblings. Aren't reunions great!
ooh, what a fun place to have a reunion. I love history too.
I love historic sites. If I ever make it to visit you we have to go there.
Post a Comment