CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

What little boys are made of


"Snips and snails and puppy dog tails,
Thats what little boys are made of."

The other day Carter was being ... Carter and I asked him if he was "Sugar and spice and everything nice." He replied with a firm, "No." Then Carson went on to ask if he was "Snips and snails and puppy dog tails." He grinned his sly grin and said, "Yup!" There was no arguing with that. Carter is definitely made up of everything boy and Matthew seems to be following right along.

7 comments:

janine said...

I love the smile! Very cute! Little boys just seem to know how to be boys!

Jones Family said...

They are both so handsome!

Kristi said...

Have I ever told you I'm totally afraid of raising boys? LOL. I think yours are adorable and that you are doing a great job! :o)

Emilee said...

oh...to have a boy! hmmm...cute pictures! love ya!

The Morrisons... said...

Hey Morgan, this is Christian. I'm curious how Carsons doing on the exam. Hopefully he's less frustrated than I am. Have him call me sometime so we can have a gripe fest. Take care.

Carma Lee said...

Boys will be boys, but they're great! (And after raising 5 I ought to know!)

Lara said...

Your boys are getting so big! They are both adorable.