CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Eureka Springs







Last week we decided to go somewhere, other than Fayetteville, for a family outing on Carson's day off. We decided to go to a cute little tourist town and hour away called Eureka Springs. It was a lot of fun. We got there and decided to eat at a BBQ place called Bubba's. It was so yummy! I ordered that BBQ rib sandwich, and in the words of Rachel Ray..yummo! Then we went the Crescent Hotel which has been around since the late 1800's and took the trolley around the town. That was Carter's favorite part. We went to some shops and looked at some beautiful Victorian homes. It was a fun filled day and the boys definitely were worn out. We weren't in the car more than 5 min. on our way back home before the boys fell asleep.

8 comments:

Anne said...

I love the picture of you and your boys- so cute and wow, it looks so different from things we see in Arizona! :)

Lisa Marie said...

Wow, it's soo pretty there! I think I need to get out of AZ again.

Emilee said...

how fun! i never know what to do on days off, i feel like i need to do something cool, so we usually end up using them for family, but we are getting sick of that!

Carma Lee said...

Sounds like an outing I'd like. Someday I hope we get to come visit you. From your pictures Arkansas looks like a lovely state; I've never been there.

Kristi said...

Who knew Arkansas could be filled with so many fun things! You and Emilee really amaze me each time I read your blogs by all the crazy fun things you do with your families! Someday I'll join the family outing club when my husband isn't so tied up to this darn house!

Kelly said...

It looks so pretty there I love going to new places to see what they are like. By the way my mom moved to Utah to answer your question from forever ago and San Fran was just a nice change from the norm.

Caralee said...

Sounds like a fun outing. It's always nice to try somewhere new.

Anne said...

I forgot to tell you thanks for the sweet birthday present, it was so cute and made me smile! Hope you guys are doing great!