CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Bikes, Blues and BBQ


It's that time of year again when thousands of bikers from all over the country roll on into Northwest Arkansas. It's "Bikes, Blues, and BBQ" and the rumble of motors never stop.


Dickson street is marked off for only bikers to ride on and the street is filled with vendors. Like the title of the event says there is lots of music and lots of barbecue. There are many other events and a lot of the money earned goes to local charities.


Carson and I went there for our date night to check things out. It was so crazy. I have never seen so many different bikes together in one place. I spotted one that looked more like a car than a bike. It made Carson jealous and brought up the "When can I get a motorcycle?" conversation again. Carter even came up to me and asked. "Mommy, daddy get a motorcycle?" I wonder where he learned that question?!

5 comments:

Auburn said...

That's too funny! I've shot down the motorcycle dreams in our house too!

Carma Lee said...

Boy would all my guys like that - especially if "Daddy get a motorcycle?" came true!

Kristi said...

Wow! I bet that was fun to see, but maybe a little crazy! I just didn't know Arkansas was so popular!

Emilee said...

awesome morgan! that is great you have a date night! who watches the kids, his parents??

galbraithfam said...

Don't let him get it! I just got Ryan to sell his and was soooo happy! Tell him he can after your kids are raised! So fun though. I'm sure that was quite the sight. WEre there very many girls?