CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Last week some friends and I took our kids to a pumpkin patch. We all had so much fun. There were so many different types of pumpkins and lots of other things for the kiddos to see. The only downside to the whole adventure was that we had a little rain come down on us and my kids couldn't slow down long enough for some pictures, although I was able to snap a few shots.

Our attempt at getting a group picture

Matthew would not let me put him down till the very end, so I was finally able to get a shot of him.

I told Carter to give me his biggest smile for this picture

Sophie and Aleksa in their adorable Halloween tutu's

Hannah,William and Carter striking pose.The three of them ran around the whole farm yelling, "Come on guys, look at this, look at this!"

Dwarf apple trees and pumpkins for the deer


6 comments:

Emilee said...

cute cute! i am dying to get to a pumpkin patch! hopefully this weekend...

Carma Lee said...

How fun! Making memories with the kiddos - great!

janine said...

Looks like fun...I love a good outing!

galbraithfam said...

What cute pics! Don't you love the Fall? Can't wait to see the cute pics of your boys in Halloween costumes!

fourballerinas said...

So cool. I was wondering if there was a good pumpkin patch around here. You'll have to let me know where that one is and we can catch it next year. I do recommend the Botanical Gardens. It's still very beautiful (maybe this cold spell has taken a toll though). It's free to the public on Saturday's from 9-12noon so it makes for a great Saturday morning outing and you don't have to pay to get it so if they boys aren't to interested, you can head out and not feel like you wasted any money. They have a cute little children's area that my girls loved and they have live chicken too. Have fun!!
Audrey

Kristi said...

that "biggest smile" picture is priceless! i love the pumpkin patch. your scenery is gorgeous!