CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 17, 2008

Tour de Cure


Carson crossing the finish line


The boys are excited to see their daddy


Last Saturday Carson entered a100 mile bike race called the Tour de Cure. It is a fundraising cycling event for American Diabetes Association. Carson has never entered any race before and the longest he has ridden his bike in one day has been 40 miles. So much to say I was quite impressed with his endurance to make it all the way to the finish line. He was so compeletley exahusted, as you can imagine, but it only took the ride home for him to start talking about his strategy for next years race. Crazy guy! I am so proud of him and so are the boys. Go Carson!

7 comments:

fourballerinas said...

Wow, I'm so impressed to. You're awesome Carson. You'll have to tell me more about it. Great to see you guys at the party. It's fun to spend time with ward friends in a fun atmosphere. We need to do that more often. Love your blog.
Audrey

Emilee said...

wowah! he is tough! nice job, carson!

Auburn said...

That's awesome! Way to go Carson ;o)

galbraithfam said...

Tough guy! And CRAAAAZY. I didn't know he was into biking....that's awesome! Tell him congrats!

Lara said...

wow! great job! give him a pat on the back for us!

Caralee said...

Our hubbies are so alike. It's no wonder they get along so well.

Carma Lee said...

Terrific! I'm always amazed at all the family members that do such awesome physical things - marathons, loooog bike rides, etc. Way to go, Carson!