CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Fall Fun

I can't believe Fall is almost over when it feels like it just begun. We have had a very busy season full of lots of first's. One of them being school. Carter started Kindergarten this year and Matt started Preschool. They both love going to school and are doing great! I spend most of my days answering Carters questions, "How do you spell ...". We go through so much paper with all the pictures and stories he creates. Matt enjoys making new friends at school and is always asking, "Do you have ..... mommy's number? I want them to come over and play!" Needless to say we stay busy around here.






The boys played soccer this year and had sooooooooo much fun! Above is a picture of Matt, I can't seem to find one of Carter :(. The boys definitely have two different personalities on field. Carter is very aggressive and chases after the ball. Matt on the other hand just enjoys running up an down the field like a game of tag. He did make a goal this year and was so excited.


Abigail was blessed in October. And she was perfect through the whole thing. Aunt Cindy made her dress, Grandma Wiehl made her headband and the blessing blanket was made by Great Grandma Wood. It was a very special occasion and we are so blessed to have her in our lives!


Halloween was perfect this year. The weather was great and the kids had a lot of fun. Carter was a Ninja, Matt an aiplane pilot and Abigail a bumblebee.


Carter turned 6! I still can't believe it even as I am writing this. He had a birthday party with his friends at the bowling ally and had Angry Birds cupcakes (he is obsessed with Angry Birds). Good times!

We welcomed a new addition to the Ammons Family clan. Sally and Josh had a baby boy named Alexander. We are so excited for them and looking forward to our children growing up together! He is adorable! I am sure Abigail and Alexander are going to be great friends.

3 comments:

LaNell said...

It looks like Abigail is a keeper! The family resemblance is strong.

Emilee said...

oh so fun! love all that pictures. your kids are so cute. love and miss you! i think it's time you move to SLC! :D

Carma Lee said...

What cutie pies! Life looks good.