Carson, Morgan, Carter, Matthew & Abigail
My wonderful sister in-law Cindy just took some pictures of Abigail and since I am still at her computer I can post them!
Shes beautiful Morgan and I'm so happy for you!
Oh Morgan she is darling! SO happy for you! :)
Gorgeous! Congrats! Thanks for sharing the pics. Hope you are adjusting to life with three, and to having a GIRL!! ;o)
she looks adorable. have fun playing dress up with that sweet baby girl!
So adorable! I'm glad all went well for you. Lots of love to you guys.
She's too beautiful......
She is DARLING!! How fun to add a little girl to the family:-) I love all those adorable pictures!
Oh my HECK!! Those are AWESOME!!! She is so beautiful. I can't wait to see her in person.Audrey
She's beautiful! So fun to have a girl - enjoy :)
Morgan! I just peeked on your blog in hopes of finding some pics. Wow. Abigail is beautiful. The pictures are amazing. Keep them coming.xo,Linda
Oh so pretty! Enjoy!
So gorgeous, just like her mama!! Btw, it's your sister;), finally got a blog!!! Love you!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Shes beautiful Morgan and I'm so happy for you!
Oh Morgan she is darling! SO happy for you! :)
Gorgeous! Congrats! Thanks for sharing the pics. Hope you are adjusting to life with three, and to having a GIRL!! ;o)
she looks adorable. have fun playing dress up with that sweet baby girl!
So adorable! I'm glad all went well for you. Lots of love to you guys.
She's too beautiful......
She is DARLING!! How fun to add a little girl to the family:-) I love all those adorable pictures!
Oh my HECK!! Those are AWESOME!!! She is so beautiful. I can't wait to see her in person.
Audrey
She's beautiful! So fun to have a girl - enjoy :)
Morgan! I just peeked on your blog in hopes of finding some pics. Wow. Abigail is beautiful. The pictures are amazing. Keep them coming.
xo,
Linda
Oh so pretty! Enjoy!
So gorgeous, just like her mama!! Btw, it's your sister;), finally got a blog!!! Love you!
Post a Comment