At least that's what they are saying... I had the appointment scheduled for five weeks and it has felt like the longest five weeks of my life! Everytime I was going to talk about the baby my first instict was to say "she" but I would always stop myself, think I was silly, and say "baby." I wanted a girl but I was pretty sure I would have all boys. And now I am so excited I can't believe it! Truth be told I was just as excited to find out what I was having. So when they said it was a girl I was shocked and had them give me 99% that they were certain. Carson, Matt and Carter were there too and it was so fun to share that experience with them. Their reaction to the ultrasound was funny. Carter said it just looked like a bunch of bubbles. Before we found out what the sex was Carter kept saying "If it's a boy the boys get to name it and if it's a girl the girls get to name it." I kept telling him I appreciated his interest but I have input no matter what! So come August 17th we will have a baby girl to add to our family! :)
Thursday, April 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
aYay! Let me tell you from experience about having 2 boy and a girl.....IT'S THE BEST!!! Christian and I have said, in a perfect world...we would have 2 boys and a girl. So excited for you guys.
that's so exciting Morgan! Congrats
congrats!!! there is nothing like a little girl!!!
congratulations! That is so fun!
How exciting! Congratulations!!
Yippee! Having had 5 boys and then a girl it was so exciting to get her and a great joy. Love my boys but it is fun to have both.
HOORAY!!!! Finally a girl! You will LOVE it!
That is so awesome, congratulations! So funny how you and I are having our kids so similar... 2 boys then a girl:-) I love it!
CONGRATS! I'm so excited for you! If you lived by I would invite you over now and make bows. Even though I have tried to retire them.
Post a Comment