CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Our Florida Vacation

Click to play this Smilebox photo album
Create your own photo album - Powered by Smilebox
This photo album created with Smilebox

Normally for spring break I take to the boys to Arizona. But Since Carson no longer has tax season and baby #3 is on the way I thought it was time for us to go on vacation! Josh and Sally (Carson's brother and sister-in-law) came with us and we had some fun in the sun! We spent two nights in Orlando, two nights in Ft. Lauderdale and two nights on a cruise to the bahamas. The boys stayed home with Grandma and Grandpa Ammons and they did such a great job keeping them entertained they didn't seem to miss us!

9 comments:

Jones Family said...

I'm so jealous! That's awesome that you got to go on a vacation just the two of you:-)

Stephanie said...

Baby #3!?!? I swear I am so out of the loop. Congratulations!! How far along are you? Do you know what you are having?

Your trip looked amazing! I hope to go on a cruise someday... You look great Morgan!

The Morrisons... said...

Looks like a blast! Good for you guys to get away! Congrats on baby. Boy or girl? When are you due? So excited. After having 2 boys a girl is so fun. So, that it what I am hoping for you too. Tell carson hi!

Adam said...

that is so cool! jealous, but you deserve it! congrats on baby 3. nate told me, he is serving in my stake! we see him a bunch! love you!

Adam said...

oh, that was me, emilee, not adam...

Carma Lee said...

Looks like great fun! Congrats on the baby! Do you know yet what it is? When is it due? We're in the midst of moving - what a challenge! We are way downsizing. But, it feels good and we look forward to less to care.

Kristi said...

You are the cutest couple ever. What a hot momma! You can't be too far along lookin' like that! :o) Congrats! I am so needing a vacation with just my man! Way to make it happen! When will we see you???

Unknown said...

I didn't know you were expecting that is so fun! When are you due? I can't wait to get to go on a fun vacation like that with just my hubby. SO FUN!

Unknown said...

This is your cousin Crystal by the way! I didn't realize it was signed in under Curtis.