CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Snow what fun!



We have received a lot of snow these last few weeks and more is on the way! So when we are not bundled up inside by the fire watching a movie and drinking hot chocolate and I get tired of Carter begging me to go outside and play in the snow we try to enjoy what winter has to offer. Carter and Matt have really enjoyed it and I just wish I shared their enthusiasm.

Here Carter and our friend Mason enjoyed a day of sledding at Wilson Park.

Matt enjoyed eating the snow!

Carter really had a lot of fun and was totally fearless. When Matt and Mason were all done Carter kept at it. You would have thought with all that energy he used up he would of had a nap that day!


Saturday we finally had a sunny day. So we headed to the Ammons farm to enjoy the sledding hill they carved out of a ditch. It was so much fun! Here Carter almost fell out of the sled!

Carson and Matt made it down safely! I wonder who enjoyed it more, Carson or Matt?

Matt and I retired early from sledding. But Carson and Carter enjoyed a few extra hours of sledding. They ended up trying to make a few ramps but Carter claims they weren't very good because when you land it hurts your bum!

4 comments:

Liz and Jared said...

Carter and Matt look SO cute and happy. I am with you. I think the snow is beautiful but I enjoy it much more from inside watching my movie and drinking hot chocolate. Those smiles are priceless though!

Emilee said...

oh fun! miss you! love your family pic there too! you guys are so good lookin'!

Carma Lee said...

I'm with you about the snow. We just took a trip to Utah for the blessing of Rob's baby Presley. Carlee, Caralee's 4 year old, went with us. Her excitement over the snow was hilarious. We were driving on the freeway when we first saw it and she shouted, "Mimi, look snow! How 'bout we stop and eat some?!"

Jones Family said...

Cute pics!