CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS!


Christmas day is fast approaching and I can't believe it! This Christmas season has been wonderful and I have enjoyed every moment of it. One of the things that really makes Christmas fun is seeing the boys so excited. It can't seem to get here quick enough for them. I love their enthusiasm for all the things we do. Carson keeps teasing me that I am training them well. I figure the kids will only be young once so live it up! One of my favorite things we do every year is light a Christmas candle and read a scripture about the Savior and a Christmas story. They seem to be getting the idea that Christmas isn't all about Santa Clause. Carter keeps saying to me, "It's better to give than to receive, right mom?." So I think he is getting the idea. The boys also chose presents for each other and they helped wrap them. Right after Matt was done he goes up to Carter and tells him what it is! Luckily Matt isn't the most clear speaker so Carter didn't really hear what he said. They definitely make me laugh.

The year has gone by fast and like most of you it has been very eventful. I know my lack of blogging doesn't really show that. So in a nutshell here are some of the big things that happened to us this year: Carson started working as a Pest Control technician, we layed new flooring in our house, Matt turned 3, Carter started preschool, Matt started playgroup, Carter and Matt started their first year of soccer, Carson coached Carter's team, Carson got a new job as a Financial Analyst for Wal-Mart, Carter turned 5, Matt is finally potty trained and Carson hit the wonderful milestone of 30! As I reflect on the past year it is clear to see the many blessings in our lives. The most important being our Savior and Family and Friends.

I hope all of you are doing well and like the song says, "...may your days be merry and bright."

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

4 comments:

Liz and Jared said...

I love the family picture! You have the two most photogenic boys on the planet. They are so cute! Merry Christmas from the Rebers! Hopefully Carter gets something good from Santa so he won't be mad. :)
Liz

LaNell said...

You've got a cute little family. Doesn't it just make your heart sing when they start to understand the things you are trying to teach them. This truly is a wonderful life. I'm glad you are enjoying it.

Nick and Ashley said...

You guys are so cute, I would love to hear more about the candle christmas stories. That is so cool you do that stuff with them so early.

Carma Lee said...

Christmas came and went too fast - as does life in general. Glad you are enjoying it as it zooms along; that's so important.