CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Fall Happenings

It feels like Winter is upon us in Arkansas. So it felt like if I was going to make a post of some of the fun things we did this Fall it was now or never. Memories have definetly been made and I would feel ungrateful if I didn't record a few. Now that I am caught up I hope I won't have to make a catch up post for the Winter as well! Enjoy!


One major milestone we exprienced was Carter started preschool. He is loving it and so am I!


Both boys also began their fist year of soccer. Carson was able to Coach Carter's team this year. It was fun to watch all of my boys playing.


Carter did really well at soccer. He was agressive and great at throw in's. He only cried twice. Once when his teammate tackled him and the other when the game was over and he wanted to keep playing.


Matt had a lot of fun in soccer. He loved his coach and he loved to stop playing when he saw and airplane fly overhead! Oh the joys of wathcing a 3 year old play!


Mom came for a visit and we went to the War Eagle Craft Fair. In a word it was "AWESOME."


Carson rode his bike 50 miles in the Tour de Cure. Next year he wants to train for 100 miles!


Another thing we did when my mom came for a visit was take the boys to a pumpkin patch. They had fun picking their own pumpkins. Matt chose a white one and Carter a big orange one.


For Halloween this year we threw a party out at the farm. Carter was a scuba diver. His first choice was the ocean!

Matthew wanted to be a train conductor driving Toby the tram. Toby is one of the many train friends of Thomas.


Carson decided to be Zoro and I was Lucille Ball. Fake eyelashes are sure hard to wear!


One thing I love about Fall is all the leaves changing colors. I just wish Winter didn't have to follow. It spoils my excitement for the season.


Carter celebrated his birthday this month. His big suprise was that he got a goldfish. He exlaimed. "But Mom you don't like pets!" I replied by saying, "That's right I don't but I love you so much you can have a goldfish."


Carter is into Ocean life right now so his cupcakes fit the bill. Thanks Sam's Club!


Grandma Nolene and Grandpa Jerry came to visit. We had a lot of fun with them in Arkansas and Branson.


Carson came up for a day and we enjoyed some family time in Silver Dollar City. Now we are ready for the Holiday season!

3 comments:

Jones Family said...

I'm with you, the only pets I'll consider are fish and maybe a turtle:-) Loved your costume!

Emilee said...

oh i miss you guys! dang, wish you were here for x-mas! love the halloween pic of you, you look great! love you!

Carma Lee said...

Lots of fun stuff! You look great as Lucy :)