I hope all the women out there have been able to feel special this day. Carson and the boys have definetly made me feel loved and appreciated. From flowers, cards and to chocolate you really can't go wrong. I am sure most mothers would agree there is nothing quite like motherhood. And a day like today makes me grateful that I have someone in my life to call "Mom." So I would just like to take a moment and list some of the things I love about her and some of my favorite moments with her:
- Her smile, I think the picture is easy to see why.
- All the times she took me out of school to go shopping. Espescially when we went to the Barn Boutique with Whitney. So fun!
- Being able to call her when I am not feeling well and she is able to boost me up. In particular, after I had Carter I was physically and emotionally not feeling well and just a phone call to her made feel like everything would be okay.
- Being the best Grandma to my kids.
- Her faithfullness
- Her work ethic
- She's beautiful, can you believe she is a grandma?!
- Teaching me that Maroon isn't the same color as Burgandy.
- Making every birthday feel super special.
- For a person who is good about getting rid of clutter she still keeps a rock I gave her for Mother's Day when I was little. Yup you read right, a rock! Everytime she looks at it, it is suppose to remind her that I lover her. And I do!
Happy Mother's Day!

6 comments:
I was reading along, oh, what a sweet post, ranona is great, love the picture, then you said burgundy and I kind of died. I learned that one from ranona, too! And I have to say, I didn't used to get the daily vacuuming but now that I'm a mother, I know she was pretty much a genius.
So sweet! She Is pretty awesome! And so are you!!!
Love the picture. It captures her great smile perfectly. I'm sure both of you will treasure that picture forever. How lucky to have captured that moment on film. I love your mom, and you too!
So wonderful! Love it. Oh and by the way I am so excited for you guys. A little girl! Color me jealous. No I love my boys but a little girl will be so fun. Miss you lady. Can't believe it has been over a year since I saw you. Time has flown by. This is Crystal. Love you!
Love the picture! It was fun to share part of Mother's Day with you this year - thanks for your hospitality.
HEY! Just got an email that you had your baby! Congrats! Can't wait to see pictures of the little princess! Hope you are doing well and loving that little thing!
Post a Comment