The boys and I just got back from our trip to Arizona. I took the boys and left Carson in Arkansas to focus on tax season. We had a great time and enjoyed all the fun activities and the perfect weather. Here are a few of the fun things we experienced-

One of the highlights was being there to watch my brother being ordained an Elder and being there to open his mission call.

Here Nathan is getting ready to read his mission call. I love the anticipation that is shown on my mom's face. Where do you think he is going?

Elder Nathan Bryant Wiehl you will be called to serve in the Utah Salt Lake City Mission. There was complete silence after Nathan read his call, no one believed him, then there was complete shock. Just look at the faces in the picture. It was great!

Here was the group of people that came to support Nathan. We are so proud of him and can't believe he will be leaving on 8 weeks.

One day we went to the Zoo with my Grandma Nolene, my Cousin Stephanie and her son Jhett. I was so glad Stephanie came I haven't seen her in years, we had a good time.

The boys loved the Orangutans. I had to quickly hold on to Matt after I took the picture because he was about to join them.

Of course the boys found the water to play in and loved it.

One afternoon my mom and I took the boys to a play place called Jeepers. It is a really fun place that had all kinds of rides and games. Matt loved all the rides, even the roller coaster.

Carter loved the train ride. It wasn't too fast for him, however it wasn't fast enough for Matt.

Nathan wanted to take the boys on a boat ride one day. That's all Carter could talk about until we got there. Then he wanted nothing to do with it(check out his face). Oh well Nathan, you go 1 for 2, Matt loved it!


One night we had a great time with some of my cousins on the Bryant side. There was good food and good company.

We also made a trip to McCormick Ranch train park with some Call cousins. Its great that I have so many cousins with kids around the same age as mine. Its just a bummer that we don't see them that often.

Here is Kristi with her new baby girl Alice. Claire was also there I just don't have a pic of her.

Anne and Will seemed to have a good time too. Whats not to like, trains and a picnic. Can't go wrong there when you are a boy.
So I know this is a super long post but I just wanted to highlight some of the fun stuff we did. And this isn't even everything. We had a great time and are so happy we were able to spend some time with the family and friends we love so much. Can't wait for our next trip.
9 comments:
We had tons of fun seeing you guys and love your tax season annual vacation! I hope you keep it up (and we are sure excited for Nathan, too!)
So fun! Sorry I missed you when you were here ;o0
We had lots of fun too! That train park is so cute. And even though Claire is a sideliner, she always talks about how much fun it was. It's just her personality I guess. :o) Some people have more fun watching everyone else have fun...
Nathan cannot be old enough to go on a mission! That's crazy! I'm so sad I wasn't able to see you while you were there. Maybe next time:) Your boys are sooo cute!
that looks so fun! i had no idea you went out! dang! i wish i could have been there! i didnt know he was going to be here for his mission! if he is ever in my area we will for sure feed him! that will be hard for you mom to never come see him either! ah! anyway! i hope you guys make it to the reunion! love ya!
'Twas great to spend some time with you at McCormick Ranch. Your boys are cuties - like their mom!
So fun! I wish I could be in AZ right now! That's too funny about Nathan's call! I wouldn't have believed him either...at least he'll get TONS of baptisms! and your boys are too, too cute! they are getting so big!
It looks like it was a great trip. I'm sorry that I didn't get to see you while you were down.
This is so weird, but your cousin Stephanie is in my ward...I can't believe you are related to them...funny its a small world.
Post a Comment