CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Flowers n Such


What girl does not like flowers? I love flowers. They are so cheerful and bright and just wonderful. On Mother's Day I was showered with them. My Mom sent me some Tulips the Friday before Mother's Day, Carson brought home some Lilly's the next day, and on Sunday Carter came home from Nursery with a Rose. I was so tickled, in fact I may have even squealed with delight. Carson definetly made it feel like it was my special day. He even got up and made me waffles with sliced strawberries, which is pretty good for 9 a.m. church. I felt very appreciated and loved. Thank you Carson.

3 comments:

galbraithfam said...

I totally agree! In my opinion, flowers make the world go round! I didn't know you lived in Arkansas by the way. How is it over there? Do you ever miss Arizona?

Peggy said...

Wow! I am impressed. Way to go Carson! :)

Lara said...

I LOVE flowers too! what a fun day!