Last week I took the boys with some of my friends to a zoo-like place in a little town called Gentry. We had such a great time, especially Carter. It is definitely not the Phoenix Zoo but their were lots of animals to see. They have a large petting zoo area where the kids were able to hold and chase goats, roosters and pot bellied pigs. There were more exotic animals like llamas, camels, zebras and a few others. The have a very large drive-thru area that allows you to drive right up to the animals, not getting out of the car of course. In fact an Imu came on pecked on our window, kind of freaky. The highlight was a spider monkey. The kids were able to hold her but most of them freaked out when she came close.
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Wild Widerness Safari
Posted by Ammons Family at 8:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Silly lady! I had no idea you had a blog until I saw the link on Lara's! I'm so excited to keep in touch better with you! I don't want to put my email address up here because I'm paranoid and my blog is blocked, so I'll get your email address from Anne or something and invite you to it! The little zoo looks so homey and fun. I bet it's more fun and relaxing than the big city zoos. Looks like a blast for the kids!
What a fun place! I've got to get Carlee to the zoo one of these days.
Ok! It was so crazy to hear from you! And so fun! Your blog is adorable and you look fantastic! Your kiddos are so handsome! It looks like life is going great! Let's keep this up! Thanks for thinking of me!
I am so glad that you guys got a blog. I wanted to try and get your email so that we could talk but this is a great way to keep in touch. I love your blog, and your christmas card was way cute, i know it is a little late, but I loved it. Your boys are adorable and you look amazing.
Post a Comment