CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

I Finally Did It!!!!



So after quite sometime I have finally resigned to having a blog. So here it is. I hope it is enjoyable. Now the only important thing is that I keep with it. Lets hope for the best. This is a typical family picture. Of course the kids are not looking at the camera, there is always something more interesting to look at.

I have decided to show a couple pictures that illustrate the boys' personalities. Carter loves water. In fact I think that could be an understatement. Could get any more wet? Of course I wasn't going to stop him, he was happy, and it would make for a good picture.

Matthew loves to get into things, espescially food. He has a great way of looking mischevious and adorable at the same time.

4 comments:

Walkers said...

Welcome to the blog world!!! I am excited that you started one!

Anne said...

Yay Morgan! I love the picture... it's so hard to get a cute one!

The Morrisons... said...

About time! Just kidding. I have the problem of keeping it up. I like to check other people more than post! Your boys are too cute. I can't wait to have another boy! How old are they now?

Auburn said...

Yeah, I'm so excited. Now we can watch your cute boys grow up. It's so nice to have a blog b/c you can feel like you stay in touch.