Yeah its here! The holiday season has arrived. So far this December has been full of fun. We have made gingerbread houses, took a Christmas train ride, made Christmas crafts, baked goodies, read Christmas stories, listened to lots of music and watched lots of Christmas movies. And the best part is that it isn't even over yet. There have been a few glitches though. One is my computer is broken so I am currently on someone else's computer. We are working on getting it fixed. Luckily I had my Christmas card on an email so I was able to post that.
I am currently getting ready to leave to Arizona and am looking forward to visiting all of you that live out there. We have had a great year and I am so thankful that my family is happy and healthy. Like everyone we have had our obstacles but overall we feel entirely joyous.
I am not sending out many cards this year so if you are reading this you probably won't be recieving one. Sorry. However, you know whats going on with us because you read the blog. Thanks for doing so!
I wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

7 comments:
Those are handsome boys! They are no longer cute babies. They are definitely HANDSOME BOYS! Can't wait to see you at the family party, and maybe for a play date.
CUTE! Hope you are here for awhile!
Very cute pictures! I can't believe how much your boys look alike, almost like twins:-)
LaNell is right - handsome sons! Give a call and we'll see about a playdate at my house.
Cute Christmas card Morgan. Call us when you get back from Arizona and we will have to do something.
Morgan I didn't know you had a blog! I just recently became friends with Anne on Facebook and found your blog through hers. I guess it's the easiest way to keep up with family now a days. Anywho Merry Christmas!
Stephanie
Wow, you need to post more! Super cute card!
Post a Comment