CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

MY BABY TURNS 2!


Matt enjoyed his cake. Well it really wasn't a cake, it was just cookie cups filled with ice cream. I don't have a very good picture of it because it was melting and falling apart as we sang happy birthday to him. But that didn't really matter as long as it tasted good. I think I had his approval!


Yum! Yum! I think Matt ate more baked beans than anything else.

Carter didn't even wait to get his cookie cup to his plate. And why use hands its just an extra step!


Time for the presents! Carter didn't hesitate showing Matt how to do it and he couldn't help but mention that Matt could share his new toys too! Funny how that's only one-sided.


Oooooh what a long day! Birthday Boy is worn out, or at least Mommy is.

This weekend we celebrated Matt's birthday. We just had a small family dinner out at the Ammon's farm. Matt seemed to enjoy himself but I don't think he understood why he was getting all the special attention. The two years have flown by fast and he seems to be growing up even faster. He is talking a lot and is becoming even more and more determined. Lets just hope I can keep up with him.

8 comments:

Jones Family said...

Wow, they are so big! And so cute:)

Emilee said...

good to see some pics! so are you guys coming out for the reunion??? our kids will have so much fun together!!!

Caralee said...

Happy birthday little guy :) Are you guys coming out for the reunion this year?

Anne said...

Matt is such a handsome little guy, I can't believe he's two! Happy birthday to your cutie!

LaNell said...

Funny how celebrations wear you out. I love a good party, even though they are a lot of work. Matt may not understand now, but if you didn't do it, someday someone would surely make you feel like a slacker mom and you don't want that! I know you are a good little momma and that takes lots and lots and lots of work, but definitely worth it!

Carma Lee said...

MOtherhood is tons of work, but worth it all! If you think the past 2 years when fast, wait until your baby turns 27 like mine does this year!

The Morrisons... said...

Whoa...he is 2 already. Crazy. Now it is time for you to get a girl!!!! Your boys are so cute. Hope you guys are doing well.

Nick and Ashley said...

I went Jet Skiing yesterday and just can't help thinking about when we went together, years ago. So fun.
luv to invite to my blog
ash
ashnickhansen@gmail.com