- after dinner we played a new game called "Would you Rather?"
It was lots of fun
I know this post is a little past due but it has taken me a while to recoup from last weeks festivities. My mom and sister came out for a week to celebrate thanksgiving with us. We had a great time. We did so many things, one of my moms highlights was seeing the Andy Williams Christmas show. Payton and I hit the Black Friday sales bright and early, and I successfully cooked my first Thanksgiving Turkey. Carson was busy working and studying so he was glad I was being entertained and the boys couldn't be happier because there was enough attention to go around for the both of them. It was sad to see them go but we look forward to visiting them in the spring.
I really love the holidays. There is much to be thankful for and it's great to be able to take the time to reflect on our blessings. No wonder it is the merriest time of the year. Some of the things I am most grateful for are my family and friends. There is a quote on my wall that says, "The Love of a family is life's greatest blessings," I can't argue with that. I wish all of you the best this Christmas season.
I really love the holidays. There is much to be thankful for and it's great to be able to take the time to reflect on our blessings. No wonder it is the merriest time of the year. Some of the things I am most grateful for are my family and friends. There is a quote on my wall that says, "The Love of a family is life's greatest blessings," I can't argue with that. I wish all of you the best this Christmas season.
7 comments:
thats cool they came out! how fun! we will be down in AZ for x-mas? will you guys?? i hope so! love ya!
"The Feast" looks yum-o! And, your hair is so cute.
Morgan...it's McCall. I posted under my moms name, Shelley. She forgot to sign out. Sorry for the confusion.
So glad your Mom and sister got to come visit! what fun.
Family is the best - I'm posting about our extremely full two weeks. But it will take several posts because so much happened and I want to document it all. I'm jealous about the Andy Williams Show! I'd love to do that.
I LOVE BRANSON! I'm glad you had fun with your mom and sis. I wish you were coming for Christmas, but I guess I'll see you in the spring! We'll miss you so much over the holiday!!!
I need your address...christmas card time. Thanks.
mccallmorrison@gmail.com
Post a Comment