CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Picture Craziness

So I hope I am not the only one out there that stresses over Christmas cards. It is crazy trying to get them all ready. And I think the craziest part is getting the picture. For this years Christmas Card I decided to have a friend come over to take some pictures of our family, thanks Heather. That was like pulling teeth getting the boys all ready and trying to get them to look at the camera.
Then when that is all over it is time to choose the picture and the card. Oh boy, that was work. I am so not the creative type so I went online to find pre-made cards, which was great. But the hard part is finding the right picture to go with the right card. So after completely over thinking the whole thing I give up and make my selection.
Then on to mailing them, which for me was the easiest part. Why? Because I decided to keep my list short. I decided that because I now have a blog and post pictures and events throughout the year that not everyone needs a card. So sorry to those family and friends that will not be receiving a card this year. I hope you will not be disappointed. I am posting the pictures we took and I hope you can get a laugh at how a photo session goes with my family.
I hope you are all having a Very Merry and not so stressful Christmas!

This was one of my options with a little cropping.
Merry Christmas!


Here was another option except both boys are not looking at the camera, aaah!

Carson thinks this picture is the best because it totally captures the reality of it all.
Carson and I were jumping up and down to get the boys to laugh.They are done!


7 comments:

Anne said...

Those are awesome! I love the first one in front of the fence, but Carson's fav is too funny too. Crazy kids. You look gorgeous in all of them (I love your hair!)

Jones Family said...

The first one turned out great! All were cute. Pictures are hard where you got two squirmy boys. You look so pretty in the pictures. Miss ya!

Carma Lee said...

Family pictures are crazy. Just check my blog for the post about trying to get one with all the grandkids. It was wild!! Since there are 10 under 5 - little like your guys, they don't cooperate well or all at the same time. But that's part of the "fun"!

janine said...

Oh I fully relate with this scenario only ours included a grumpy husband! well done! we take what we can get!

Lisa Marie said...

I like the last picture the best. It makes me laugh/smile.

Kristi said...

Love them! You guys are so beautiful! Merry Christmas!

Caralee said...

Those are great pictures! You definitely have a cute cute family!