About a week and a half ago I made my annual tax season trip to Arizona. The boys and I had so much fun. We enjoyed all the family time, the parks, the museums, Tyler's baseball games, the attention(I am speaking for the boys not me) and of course the weather. In fact I think I timed it perfectly. When I left Arkansas it was miserable gloomy weather, then I went to AZ and enjoyed perfect weather and by the time I made it back to AR spring had arrived and the weather was perfect. The following are some highlights of our trip:
Of course the trip wouldn't be complete without a day to the train park with cousins. It was great fun and quite funny- lots of kids and fewer adults.
My camera went crazy and I had zero pics of the train park. So thank you to Aunt Carma for sending me some.
We went to the Zoo with Grandma Nolene and Grandpa Jerry. The boys had a blast!
They have a new Komodo Dragon exhibit that was really neat. Carter was worried that is was going to breathe fire at him!
We enjoyed a day fishing at Riverview park with the family. The boys had fun except Carter wanted to catch a fish so Grandpa said he would take him again and in the meantime they went to Bass Pro.
One day Mom, Payton and me took the boys to the Arizona Natural History museum. They really enjoyed it. Here they are panning for gold.
I locked Payton up in the jail for being sassy! not really, she was just the only one that stood in the jail long enough to take a picture of. Here is an interesting fact I learned there: There is still a law in Arizona that prohibits riding a horse into a saloon in Prescott.
Carter was fascinated with the dinosaurs but was a little weary to get close to them. 
I know Matt is little but he is down right tiny compared to the footprint of a Dinosaur!
Mom took Payton and I to the comedy club Jesterz and to dinner. It was lots of fun and great girl time!
Grandpa took the boys fishing again. We saw a fish but didn't catch one. So we decided to go to Pete's Fish and Chips took make up for it. Yum!
I think I succeeded in wearing the boys out if they can't even make it all the way on the couch to fall asleep.
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Fun in the Valley of the Sun
Posted by Ammons Family at 1:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Such cute boys! Yeah I am all about less drama in my life right now. I am excited to have another boy. I guess there has to be one in every one of our families, and it just happens to be me, to have all boys. Good times!!
That is adorable! I don't think I could ever get Austen to fall asleep standing 1/2 up. I hope you guys are doing well in Fayetteville!
I'm so glad Will got to hang out with Carter and Matt at my house. It was fun watching naked little ones play in the sprinklers and even better giving haircuts to cooperative little boys. That was truly a miracle! They all looked so handsome and clean after a fun day in the sun.
You're welcome for the pictures. I loved the mother daughter picture - 3 pretty ladies! It's always fun seeing you.
Such cute pictures! I'm so glad you had fun:-)
Hey Morgan,
We've moved from huntsville. Eric is working in Bentonville, and we're in the Centerton Ward. It's huge-around 450 members and mostly babies. They have the whole sacrament room opened up like stake conference and if you're not there 45 min. early, you're sitting in the metal chairs in the back. We love it though! :)
I'm glad you were able to visit your family. I'm sad that we didn't get to see you. One of these maybe I won't have to work and the boys will get to play.
It's great having you & the boys here. I felt like time flew way to fast. Love you so much!
Hello!
I found your blog off of Kristi's. Hope that's alright. :) Cam will be thrilled that I found you. He's always saying how it's a bummer that you're so far away. I wish I knew you better, but maybe our blogs can help with that! Ours is http://www.callmekristin.com Hope you're doing well!
Post a Comment